Develop a paperless classroom sign-out system with Google Forms and CheckItOut.
Keep track of who is where, without the hassle of tracking down tons of sheets of paper.
- Google Form (for template, click here)
- CheckItOut (Google Form Add On, click here)
- Dedicated sign-out device/Link Shortener/QR Code
Skill Level/Time required:
- 30-45 minutes
- Create a new Google Form.
- Delete the first automatically generated question.
- Install and open the CheckItOut Add On. Select 'Add/Edit Question Set.'
- Select 'Add New' and retitle 'Check in/out set name' as "Students" or something similar.
- Change 'Question type' to 'Choose from a list.'
- Leave the remaining two boxes alone (or change the second one to 'All students are present.'
- Select 'Add.'
- Add a list of student names into the first new question CheckItOut generated.
- Optional: Add a text field for Destination
- Set up the viewable Form on a dedicated device or generate a short link/QR code that links to it.
Implementing with your students:
- Depending what you chose in step 8, place this device/short link/QR near an easily accessible place.
- When students sign out, they select their name in the first drop down. When they return, they select their name in the second drop down.
- They don't need to add time or date, since Google Forms will do this automatically.
- Go to the Responses tab in the edit screen of Google Forms to see this information.
I really appreciate this post.ReplyDelete
Hey to everyone, it’s my first visit of the blog site; this blog includes awesome and actually best info for the visitors.ReplyDelete
San Francisco creative agency
Merkur & Ferencia: Merkur & Ferencia MerkurReplyDelete
Merkur & Ferencia merkur - 출장안마 Merkur & Ferencia Merkur in Solingen, Germany 출장안마 - https://febcasino.com/review/merit-casino/ Merkur - Merkur 출장샵 Merkur https://deccasino.com/review/merit-casino/ - MERKUR - Merkur & Ferencia Merkur