Provide feedback to your teachers on lesson plans (or anything else you'd like)!
Administrators and coaches, pick your path - intermediate or advanced - to provide automatic and personalized feedback to your teachers.
- Google Form
- FormValues (Google Forms Add On - optional, but recommended)
- Google Sheet
- Google Doc
- AutoCrat (Google Sheets Add On)
- ADVANCED INGREDIENTS:
- =VLOOKUP (Google Sheets Formula)
- CopyDown (Google Sheets Add On)
Skill Level/Time required:
- Intermediate: 30-45
- If following Advanced directions: 60-90 minutes
- Create a Google Form that addresses all the area you wish to give feedback on. For this example, my admin wanted to be able to address Teacher Name, Date, Subject Area, Standard Present in Lesson Plan, Learning Intentions/Success Criteria, and Required Lesson Plan Elements (Flow, Opportunities to Respond, Student Engagement Strategies, and Feedback).
- If you are following the Intermediate directions, also include a textbox for teacher email.
- If following the Advanced directions, you will set this up to run automatically in step 6.
- Using the FormValues Add on for Forms can help if you will be using the same values in Forms over and over. In this case, I used it for teacher name.
- For the "demographic information," I used two column tables - left containing the prompt (Teacher Name) and right containing the tag for Form response (<<Teacher Name>>).
- I used two-row tables - the top row had the "Look For" (How are learning intentions and success criteria evident?) and the bottom contain the tag for the Form response (<<How are learning intentions and success criteria evident? >>)
- This step allows you to automatically insert emails and specific folder placements. It takes time on the front end, but will end up saving you (and your teachers) lots of time and organization in the long run.
- Go to your Google Drive and set up individual folders for each teacher that you'll be providing feedback to.
- Add a new page to the Sheet you opened in step 5. In column A, put the teachers' names as they appear in the Form. Column B should contain their email addresses.
- In Column C, cut and paste the folder ID in for each teacher. The folder ID is a long string of characters after /folder/ in the Google Drive URL. They all look similar to "1P6euIGuXwTiBb4NS40ykzpBR3yc1qsSN"
- Back in the first page of the Sheet, add two columns - one titled Email and one titled Folder Reference.
- Install/open the Copy Down Add on. It will prompt you to place the following formulas in a row it will create for you.
- In the new row, in both columns for Email and Folder reference, you will be writing a =VLOOKUP formula. It will look similar to =VLOOKUP(C3,Sheet2!$A$1:$B$45,2,false). Sheets does an ok job of guiding you what to type in and the optional video directions will explain this more.
- After you've done all this, you can join the rest of the class in step 7, and be sure to follow the optional, advanced directions in step 8, so all of your hard work pays off. To be fair, I did warn you that these were Advanced.
- You must set up screen 6 if you have chosen the advanced path. The above tutorial explains how to do it. See, that wasn't too terrible!
Implementing with your teachers:
- Bookmark the viewable Google Form somewhere in your bookmarks bar.
- Do your observation/feedback for the lesson plan/instruction in the Google Form.
- Press "Submit."
- If you have followed the intermediate directions, the teachers will get an email with your feedback. If you have followed the advanced directions, they will receive an email AND it will be filed in their individual folder.
Overall directions -
Advanced directions -
KBC is india's Most awaiting TV Show to give you chance to win bumper cash prizes in KBC Show, Register in KBC and Win extra cash to change your fate. Its all about KBC.ReplyDelete
Click Here for more
Jio Information Available
Check 2019-20 List
Find Helpline Resources
I really loved a lot to read your article . It is just an fantastic one.ReplyDelete
AngularJS training in chennai | AngularJS training in anna nagar | AngularJS training in omr | AngularJS training in porur | AngularJS training in tambaram | AngularJS training in velachery
IEEE Final Year Project centers make amazing deep learning final year projects ideas for final year students Final Year Projects for CSE to training and develop their deep learning experience and talents.ReplyDelete
IEEE Final Year projects Project Centers in India are consistently sought after. Final Year Students Projects take a shot at them to improve their aptitudes, while specialists like the enjoyment in interfering with innovation.
corporate training in chennai corporate training in chennai
corporate training companies in india corporate training companies in india
corporate training companies in chennai corporate training companies in chennai
I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog. Digital Marketing Company in Chennai
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
An assurance for you that you'll have feelings for escort in Udaipur later viewing my amazing escorts at Udaipur, striking big breasts and a great slender figure. I provide busty escorts at Udaipur city, very attentive meetings for trendy, higher profile call girls in Udaipur.ReplyDelete
Udaipur escort service
Jodhpur escort service
Nainital escort service
Haldwani escort service
Ramnagar escort service
Rudrapur escort service
this is a pounding blog. I wind it. you have such a lot of mastery about this depend, and as a repercussion a ton enthusiasm. You further to know a method for making individuals rally toward the back it, clearly from the reactions. MS Office 2016 With CrackReplyDelete
Glorious web site! I love the way it is straightforward upon my eyes it's far. I'm contemplating the way in which I might be prompted whenever another conspicuous screen has been made. glancing through out extra new updates. Have a colossal extensive stretches of significant stretches of light hours!! Son In Law Birthday WishesReplyDelete