|Dressed professionally to present|
|Working on the script|
|I re-purposed my Selfie Stick to take pictures during|
- I got a chance to tell Mr.B what i feel instead of him telling what he feels about my learning.
- I think it was a good idea because i could learn how to present things and i got to practice it and share how i felt about my learning.
- In my conference I liked that my parents were calm and asked questions that I have never thought of.
- I felt excited and nervous to start and lead the meeting.
- The advice I would give others is that you should not be nervous it is actually a lot of fun to do.
- I really enjoyed the flip... It was cute watching him get so nervous and his cheeks get all red. I'm very proud of him and his accomplishments.
- I really enjoyed the concept and the change up in the style. I feel it allows them to look at their selves critically in a new and interesting way that they may have not thought of or gotten otherwise.
- I think it is empowering for any child to be in charge of their learning plan no matter where they are in the learning spectrum and you could tell that he was very proud even if he said it was very scary. Thanks for all you do to make learning easier for my son, the dream would be for schools to be filled with facilitators of learning for children on all levels rather then teacher who try to teach from the front of the class.